Enhanced User Experience Boosts Productivity of New Learning Software
The new Relias Learning Management System (RLMS) has been launched, with a host of fresh features as well as a vastly enhanced user experience.
Thanks to the use of extensive testing and customer feedback, Relias Learning has significantly upgraded their software. In addition, previously confusing navigation options have been removed in this latest upgrade, plus a wealth of videos and How-To guides have been included to make the customer experience as straightforward as possible
Some of the updates to RLMS include auto enrolment of learners, a live dashboard for monitoring, live event management and an enhanced set of reporting functionality to track individual training.
Vice President of Integration at Relias, Ben Johnson, commented on the new launch: “With RLMS, the engineering team brought together all of the best ideas from two [previous] market leaders, Essential Learning and Silverchair Learning Systems, and created the best training solution for the markets we serve.”
He added: “We paid extraordinary attention to the user experience. This simplifies administration and makes the system really easy to use.”
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights