E-Learning Software Lectora Sees User Interface Overhaul
Pioneering e-Learning software Lectora has been given a completely redesigned user interface that will offer easier navigation and streamlined functionality.
The software, which is produced by Trivantis Corporation, is regarded by many as the most powerful authoring tool in the e-Learning market.
This latest release includes the Flash content creation tool, Flypaper, which allows both programmers and non-programmers to create and share media rich content.
Speaking on the subject of the new development, Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer at Trivantis Corporation, commented: “Backed by over a decade of experience in the creation of powerful e-Learning software, we remain dedicated to staying on the leading edge of innovative technologies while making development as easy as possible for our users.”
Current Lectora users will receive the newly designed Lectora free when it is released in summer 2012. A private beta is also now in operation for the new software.
Senior Vice President of Authoring Products at Trivantis, John Blackmon, confidently concluded: “Users will experience better, faster and more powerful functionality from the moment they launch Lectora.”
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights