The LEGO competition is back: Customer Experience Transformation 2014
Come and join us at the Customer Experience Transformation: Financial Services event from the 16th – 18th September 2014 at The Bloomsbury Hotel, London, UK
We’re inviting you to come and see us and spend 5 minutes using LEGO® to demonstrate what customer experience is in your company. By taking part, you’ll be entered into a prize draw with the chance to win some great prizes including:
- Kindle HD Fire
- Arduino starter kits
- UX stencils
- The latest UX books
- Moleskin notebooks and more!
We’re really looking forward to this event, and looking forward to seeing what everyone will come up with!
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights