Coming soon: Service Design workshop!
Over the last few months, I’ve had the pleasure to talk about service design at General Assembly. These talks have now ‘snowballed’ into a longer workshop session, coming soon!
23rd of March I’ll be facilitating a ‘hands-on’ workshop with the agenda to dig into what service design is and what we do. If you’re keen to read more about the event or to sign up, go to General Assembly’s site. If you’re keen to have a look slides from my previous talks, you’re welcome to do that too 🙂
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights