#CHIPLAY15 prize winners announced!
It has been a pleasure sponsoring this year’s CHI PLAY in London with so many people getting involved at our stand!
Here are our winners from the #CHIPLAY15 Super Mario World competition.
October 5th Winners:
1. Spotless UX Consultant for the day – Wolfgang Holcleitner – Lecturer
2. Super Mario Hat – Julian Frommel – PhD student
3. Super Mario and Yoshi plush toy – Frederick De Vette – Student
4. Goomba plush toy – Mike Sheinin – Student
October 6th Winners:
1. Limited Edition PS4 & Batman Arkham Night game – Michael Lankes – Lecturer
2. King Koopa plush toy – Liam Collins – Student
3. Waluigi plush toy – Daniel Rammer – Student
4. Koopa Troopa plush toy – Chad Richards – Student
Congratulations to all of our winners. We will be back again running more competitions. Stay tuned to find our where we’ll be next…
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights