#CHIPLAY15 prize winners announced!
It has been a pleasure sponsoring this year’s CHI PLAY in London with so many people getting involved at our stand!
Here are our winners from the #CHIPLAY15 Super Mario World competition.
October 5th Winners:
1. Spotless UX Consultant for the day – Wolfgang Holcleitner – Lecturer
2. Super Mario Hat – Julian Frommel – PhD student
3. Super Mario and Yoshi plush toy – Frederick De Vette – Student
4. Goomba plush toy – Mike Sheinin – Student
October 6th Winners:
1. Limited Edition PS4 & Batman Arkham Night game – Michael Lankes – Lecturer
2. King Koopa plush toy – Liam Collins – Student
3. Waluigi plush toy – Daniel Rammer – Student
4. Koopa Troopa plush toy – Chad Richards – Student
Congratulations to all of our winners. We will be back again running more competitions. Stay tuned to find our where we’ll be next…
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights