UserZoom seminar – Multi-Device User Experience Research
I was invited by Arthur Moan to speak at the seventh UX seminar in the UserZoom series, which took place on 13th February 2013.
There was a great range of industry experts and brand side professionals talking about their approach to ‘Multi-Device UX Research’ and the various methodologies they have deployed in their organisations.
Other speakers included Shelley Thomas (UX Research Manager, Betfair), who presented a great session on her findings from a case study outlining research within Betfair regarding Mobile Cross Platform Behaviour and I did a talk on combining both quantitative and qualitative research methods on mobile and tablets.
Some really great brands attended including: Marks & Spencer, Virgin Money, Comparethemarket.com, Aviva, Allianz, The Economist, A&N Media, The Telegraph, Bupa, Betfair, Lloyds TSB, Laterooms, Prudential, Thomas Cook, TUI, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and many more.
All of the speakers then took to the panel and answered questions from the audience keen to learn more about how they can be doing effective Multi-Device UX Research’.
UserZoom UX Seminar – Pick ‘n’ Mix What’s in your bag?
UserZoom UX Seminar – Panel Discussion
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights