Amooz Gamification Techniques to Tempt Users with Loyalty Perks
Latvian startup Amooz are now offering a host of new gamification techniques which empower their clients to offer heightened interaction and loyalty rewards to their customers.
Working with a selection of restaurants, bars and cafés, Amooz allows users to check in when they visit a venue with a quick scan of a QR code on their mobile. They then receive credit rewards that can be redeemed either immediately or saved up for a bigger incentive.
Users can also send “Treatz” to friends, which take the form of free items from a suggested venue. The goal is to provide user incentives to share knowledge about different businesses.
In the company’s own words, “Amooz is a digital loyalty and referral service that will change the way restaurants, bars and cafes communicate with their guests. We provide a card-free and infrastructure-free platform that enables venues to provide their loyal guests with better service, as well as bring new guests through the door.”
Amooz’s new system looks set to benefit consumers and businesses alike with their mixture of free promotional items and venue recommendation functionality.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights