Air Malta Launch New Website after Extensive Usability Testing Regime
A major overhaul to the user experience of Air Malta’s website, including integration with social media platforms, is at the heart the flight company’s new online platform.
In a statement released to co-inside with the unveiling of the transformed site, the airline commented: “The site takes advantage of the latest cloud technology and is built for scalability and resilience. It is a further milestone in the airline’s efforts to restructure operations and to build a platform for an improved customer experience. Air Malta undertook a review of the online purchase process with a view to make it simpler, faster and more secure.”
The website received a soft launch three weeks ago, allowing for extensive testing and usability refinements to be made in order to thoroughly streamline the experience of site visitors. It has has also been verified by Google Analytics, with its functionality and usability independently tested.
Furthermore, rather than receiving add-on enhancements and development tweaks, the site was built entirely from scratch and comes complete with an entirely new content structure, including hundreds of new pages. The user experience can also now be customised somewhat, based on the language and browser settings of individual visitors.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights