5 things you’ll learn at the Spotless SXSW workshop
It’s now officially the 5 day countdown to our workshop at SXSW 2016 in Austin, Texas!
We are really excited about heading out there and getting people involved with our live Service Safari session. If you’re going to SXSW this year, make sure you come and see us on Saturday 12th March, 9.30am at Salon B in the JW Marriott, or follow this link (spotless.ly/sxsw) for more details.
To kick of this countdown, we wanted to highlight 5 key things you’ll learn from coming along to our workshop:
- There are methods to suit all times and budgets – We’ll talk through a variety of different techniques that suit varying budgets and time constraints, discussing the pros and cons of each.
- What to consider when going into the field –Based on our own experience ‘in the wild’ we’ll share some case studies from previous projects, summarising our key learnings and advice.
- Options for collecting your data – We’ll provide an overview of some methods, tools and gadgets that can help you collect more data for ‘in the wild’ research
- Planning your research – You’ll get the chance to put some of these methods, tools and gadgets into action during the session.
- Uncovering opportunities from your insights – Once you’ve gathered your data, we’ll support you and your team in organising these observations for design insight opportunities
It’s going to be a fantastic session, we hope to see you there!
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights